Normal oven cleaning cant get rid of all stains on racks, trays,
body and door of oven. So people think it is impossible to have the look
of their oven as good as new.
Smoke rising from the heating element, fan and ceiling of the oven.
Usually there is a build up of fat and grease behind the back plate, on the
fan and Ceiling of the ovens. A hard layer of fat on the ceiling of the oven
can simply cause alot of smoke every time the oven is hot. Only a
professional oven clean can gaurantee a spotless surface for all parts of
an oven. No matter how hard and unreachable the fats are in an oven, a
profesional dismantling and cleaning of an oven gets rid of all the dirt to
ensure a %100 clean oven.
The oven Seal is worn out and the oven cant keep the heat in properly. So
the food doesnt get cooked well and also this affects the time and quality
of cooking. Changing the seal is inexpensive.
poor ventilation caused by fat and grime affects the cooking quality.
Food often gets cooked unevenly because of poor ventilation. When the holes of the back plate and the fan is covered with fat, the heat cant be equally distributed in an even rate around the food. In addition the greasy rough surfaces of a dirty oven affect the distribution of air. Hot air gets distributed properly with an oven with clean surfaces.
Differences between normal oven cleaning and professional oven cleaning
First of all it is important to know a professional oven cleaning is not possible without having a Hot Tank
In professional oven cleaning, an oven gets dismantled which means:
1. Door, side plates, back plate and ceiling come off
2. All the plates and racks get heated and soaked in hot tank
3. Fan behind the back plate and around it gets cleaned
4. No stains will be left on the body of the oven nor the racks and plates
In normal oven cleaning :
1. There is no way to get rid of all the stains because there is no Hot Tank
2. The cleaner usually doesnt have the right tool to dismantle the back plate
3. Fan and lots of greese behind the back plate wont be cleaned
4. Ceiling which is a challenging part will be left dirty as the cleaner doesnt have the right tool, products and skill.
5. The cleaner may scratch the inside and outside body of the oven as they dont have the right tools
6. The wrong chemicals usually change the colour of racks and trays
7. The normal oven cleaner is caustic and can leave a nasty smell that usually needs to be cooked off before using the oven.
In professional oven cleaning, there will be no stain left on any part of the oven in and out. This means there will be no germs left for the oven. Also it means less electricity will be consumed as the heat of oven will only be heating the food not the grimes. In addition, there will be no smoke from those grimes and fat left behind the plates or ceiling. Food gets cooked better and therfore, it will taste better. You can also use your oven straight after it is cleaned as professional oven cleaning uses non toxi-non caustic harmless products.
Another advantage of professional oven cleaning is that there will be not much difference between a brand new oven and professionally cleaned oven. So people who choose professional oven cleaning, will not need to think about buying a new oven anymore.
After all maintaining a professionally cleaned oven is like maintaining a brand new oven. In fact it
Gives people a second chance to keep their oven in good condition and clean.
In professional oven cleaning we dont say your oven will look almost new. We say your oven will
definitely look like a brand new one.
So, you can clearly see there is so much more advantages in getting an oven properly cleaned. Even in terms of saving money a professional oven cleaning saves you far more money in the long run than a normal oven.
The most affordable hob, extractor and oven cleaning prices in the area. Prices For An Oven Clean
We are a local oven cleaning company with an growing reputation for quality, value, professionalism and outstanding customer care. Fully trained you can be assured of fantastic results every time. Get a free quote today.Oven Cleaning Quote
- Professional Oven Cleaning
- Latest Oven Cleaning Equipment
- Local Rapid Response
- Affordable Commercial Cleaning
- Based in Jersey channel Islands
- Guaranteed Fantastic Clean
- Environmentally Friendly
- Fully Insured Oven Cleaners
- Affordable Oven Cleaning Prices
- Friendly Family Run Business
- 100% Safe No fumes Or Odours
- Biodegradable Cleaning Products
Our oven cleaning prices are always competitive and offer great value for money. We'll have your oven looking as good as new in no time so why not give us a call today on 07700332366. As a family run business we pride ourselves on offering a reliable, affordable & fully insured oven cleaning service in the Jersey Channel Islands.Get an oven cleaning quote online or call07700332366for an instant oven cleaning quote. If you are looking for professional, fully insured and reliable oven cleaners in the Jersey Channel Islands area contact DiamondShine today!